When your engine puts out performance, you need a Clutch Kit that can handle it properly. All ACT Clutch Kits provide a generous increase in clamp load which directly increases torque capacity. ACT Clutch kits are offered in a number of configurations and there is one developed specifically for your vehicle.
All ACT Clutch Kits include your choice of Pressure Plate, your choice of Clutch Disc, Release Bearing*, Pilot Bearing* and Alignment Tool for a complete and total package.
Disc Diameter (in): 8.8
Disc Diameter (mm): 224
Disc Type: Street Disc
Pressure Plate Type: Heavy Duty
Product Weight (lbs): 14.6
Product Weight (lbs.): 14.6
Spline Count: 24
Spline Size (in): 1
Torque Capacity (ft/lbs): 275
Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 275
Torque Capacity Over OE: 54%
ACT Heavy Duty ‘HD’ Clutch Kits (previously known as the 2100 series) include an ‘HD’ Pressure Plate.
*Heavy Duty ‘HD’ Pressure Plate*
* Great for Street Performance
* 20% to 50% Clamp Load Increase
* Best Disc to Use: Street or Sprung Race Disc
* Stock to Moderate Pedal Feel
* Many SFI Certified to Ensure Safety
ACT Heavy Duty ‘HD’ Clutch Kits include you choice of Disc.
*Organic Street Disc (SS, OO, MM)*
* Perfect for Street or Track Vehicles
* Quiet Operation from OE Quality Torsional Dampeners
* Sprung Center Reduces Vibrations and Lessen the Shock of Engagement
* Quicker Shifting and Engagement
* Increased Strength and Reliability