The fastest and most cost-effective start to building your custom your race car or engine conversion harness.
- Colour coded and labeled wires that match the detailed wiring diagram for a confusion-free construction process.
- The wiring diagram is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
The Elite 950 is a simple yet powerful ECU designed specifically for basic V8 engines and carburetor-to-EFI conversions. Suitable for either naturally aspirated or forced induction engines the Elite 950 gives you full control over fuel delivery, ignition timing, and boost levels. This robust, competitively priced ECU features an environmentally sealed, waterproof case, 8 fuel and 4 ignition channels, and a 3 BAR internal MAP sensor. Alongside the Elite 950 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user-friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 8 Cylinder engines
- 1 to 2 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof case (IP67) (with USB cover fitted)
- 34 position AMP connector
- 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs (peak and hold (0-8A peak / 0-2A hold)
- 4 x Ignition Outputs
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- 2 x Digital Pulsed Inputs
- 5 x Digital Pulsed Outputs
- 2 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 3 x Dedicated Inputs (Throttle Position, Coolant Temperature & Air Temperature)
- Internal 3Bar MAP sensor rated up to 200kPa of boost (2Bar/29psi)
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop Communication (Windows)
- On-board data logging
- ESP Calibration Software – Intuitive and easy to use
- This harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- Fully programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
- Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents
- Flex Fuel Function (Direct sensor input) – Tune your engines boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol and Ethanol allows you to simply select your fuel type E85 flex fuel ready – direct connection to sensor
- Closed Loop O2 Control – for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit). Long Term Learning
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability. Requires 1 or 2 user defined outputs (BAC type)
- Long term learning (Autotune) on fuel, cam & idle control maps (up to 3D)
- Laptop data logging -Data log all available channels directly to your laptops hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices or OBDII (view live engine data & set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
- 2 Injection Stages for use with Rotary Engines
- ECU comes fully enabled, with no additional charges for advanced features.
- Variable cam control – Independently control a single camshaft – Requires a minimum of 1 user-defined input & output.
- Variable Cam Control supported for engines with a single cam sensor only, located on the variable cam. VVT Engines Supported – Toyota 1JZ/2JZ VVT, Toyota 1ZZ, and 2ZZ, Mazda MX5 NB with VVT, Mazda / Ford Duratec, Suzuki M Series
- Tuning Table Resolution up to 16 x 32
- Limitless tuning flexibility -Tune your engine by a combination of 3D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple users definable corrections
- tune by a combination of manifold pressure, throttle position, cam position, ethanol content, gear, road speed, race time, EGT, shock travel, ride height, or any channel for ultimate flexibility – Dual mapping is a thing of the past.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction – 3D
- Wideband O2 – Connect up to 2 Channels via CAN expansion devices
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) – Connect up to 12 Channels via external CAN expansion devices
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays.
- fuel and ignition corrections available.
- Boost Control -Intelligent 3D Open loop, with flexible user definable axis and 6 fully user definable corrections
- Multiple modes – example boost by gear, road speed, etc.
INCLUDES: Elite 950 ECU, Premium Universal Wire-In Harness. Firewall grommet, molded 6 power circuit Haltech fuse box and lid. 2 relays, 4 fuses, and pins for the 4 spare power circuits. Waterproof USB cap, USB programming cable, and software CD.
NOTES: ingle connector ECU kit specifically designed for V8 engines and basic carburetor-to-EFI conversions.