If you are after a simple plug-and-play option and your car still has its original engine and wiring in it, a Platinum PRO Plug-in ECU Nissan Z32 Fairlady 300ZX is the easiest and quickest solution. You simply unplug the factory ECU and plug the Platinum PRO Plug-in ECU Nissan Z32 Fairlady 300ZX directly into the factory harness. Load your base map and you’re ready to go!
- Direct plug and play replacement of the OEM ECU, no re-wiring necessary.
- Uses the cars factory sensors
- Supports R32 GT-R twin MAF sensors
- Supports Sequential Injection (peak and hold) and Direct fire ignition
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 compatible software
- Real-time programming, instant hesitation free adjustment while the engine is running
- Fully user-definable 32 x 32 mapping
- Tuning via Volumetric Efficiency (VE), Injection time or Lambda Correction (MAF)
- OBD II Code Storing & Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) Control (through laptop only )
- Selectable onboard internal MAP sensor rated to 150kPa (up to 1.5 Bar or 22psi boost)
- Wideband â€œauto tuningâ€ using user-definable target AFR table
- Flex Fuel Support
- USB and CAN Communication Port
SUPPORTED OEM FUNCTIONALITY:
- Boost Control
- A/C Output
- Idle Control
- Thermofan 1&2
- Check Engine Light
- Fuel Pump Control Module
- MAF Sensor
- Narrowband Sensors
- Vehicle Speed
- Fuel temperature Sensor
SUITS: Nissan Z32 Fairlady 300ZX. Manual transmission only.
INCLUDES: Platinum PRO Direct Plug-in ECU, Plug, and pins for auxiliary I/O harness. Haltech CAN adaptor cable DTM-4 female receptacle/socket to 8 pins black Tyco 3″/75mm (used to adapt a Platinum series ECU to a DTM-4 Elite CAN system), and USB programming cable and USB Software Key.
NOTES: Directly accepts input from a flex fuel sensor.